Each high-quality set has a conditioned finish that allows them to retain a natural texture and look. This extends the longevity of the hair, allowing you to use it longer than other brands.
Hair Care and Maintenance:
- Gently remove tangles by using an extension friendly brush starting from the ends, working up to the weft area.
- Add one pump of shampoo into a sink and fill with water, then mix with your hands.
- Soak only the hair into the sink, holding onto the weft area.
- Drain the soapy water and then rinse the hair until the water runs clear.
- Gently pat the hair with a towel. Do not twist or rub.
- Never brush the hair while wet. You can use a pick once the hair is halfway dry.
- Always hang the hair to dry. Do not use a blow dryer.
- Use the leave-in conditioner spray when needed and after every shampoo.
- Do not curl or straighten the hair when wet.
- Use heating tools at medium heat. The recommended temperature for curling or straightening is 300°F.
Tip: For best straightening results, take a small section of hair and run the flat iron down swiftly until the desired look is reached.
Tip: For best curling results, take a small section of hair and twist the hair around the curling iron. Remove the curling iron while carefully supporting the falling curl in your hand. Support the curl in your hands until the hair is cool.